Is it Hot? Or cold?

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Welcome! it's my new blog! HURRAH!!! xD

Heyyyy...well...WELCOME!!! LoL xDDDD
Firstly, i would like to introduce my new blog..
yea,this is my 2ND blog...haha
Eh? What 'bout my first blog?
let's say it's still alive but it's gonna be some kind of my "hobby blog" ...
something like that HAHAH ;) 
but if u guys still wanna view it..it's one of the blog im following called 'I LOVE DAMON'



YEAH!!! i LOVE Damon Salvatore!!!
he's hot, cute, awesome and extraordinarily caring!!!!
though he's a Vampire xDDD

hahaha
and here's something i would like to say 'bout myself
my full name is..........
i would prefer not talking bout it ;)
dont get it wrong!
it's just because my name is too long to share for ^^"
but my friends MOSTLY calls me Ash..
yea,
just Ash
and this coming September...i'll be 18 ;)
hope it's gonna be a sweet one..
well atleast better than my 16 years of life!
haha
so if u wanna know more... inbox me! xD


and my favourite show for now is THE VAMPIRE DIARIES ( of course!)
it's been my fav since the middle of 2010...
i found the whole season 1 of the show in my brother's laptop and i decided to watch it..
and yes,i DO love it soo bad~!!!! <3<3<3


haha..well actually i wanna talk more but i felt like it's too much as an intro already xD
and life is just too much to write in one post!!!!!!
that's why there's a blog, diary and most of like this!!! hahahaha

so i guess enough introduction for tonight..
and let's just hope tomorrow will be another cool day and LOTS of things to talk about..
memories,funny moments and...life ;)

GOODNIGHT

No comments:

Search This Blog