Is it Hot? Or cold?

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

MEMORIES~! (part1) "it's weekend today..and the stress is one day left..:)"

January 09, 2009

ok..
last night,i went to one of my friend's house-faidhi that is(is it ok if i wrote his name? haha)
why?
well..his family (i guess) made a feast at the same time we, all malaysians will talk bout what has happend in palestine..with all the israelis that never will stop bugging us,muslims lives...haish..
so we kinda had "muhasabah diri" also..
imagining if we're the palesinians..how do we feel..


well..that's kinda it..
right now i'm left at home with my homey-amanie who's still sleping right now..
haha
i cant sleep too long or i'll get a great headache..haha


but i dont feel very lonely though...
well,my bestfriend send me an sms this morning
which makes me smile(she always makes me smile)
haha,she started my day today...
then my mom also sms me saying that i've already succes on quitting my last school..
kinda sad though..
cuz that's the school that i've fun the most..
the school that i ever stay the night at..
the school that i found my bestfriend..

but now it's over..
just like that..
i wished before that none of my friends will ever leave me..
but now..
im the one that leaves them..
what kind of friend am i?
haha..
there's nothing i can do anymore...

so..
since i've nothing else better to do this morning..
i'll grab the ps2 for a while..
kinda bored..
so bye2..

@$#
animefreak
-WanasH85-

No comments:

Search This Blog